Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Digi Awards

For Digi Awards I have been working on an entry for this year's competition . The Topic for the competition is be The Change. I have made an animation to help to save the Kiwis. the title of my animation is called kiwi-saver.

here is my blurb:

Jed’s blurb


For Digi Awards we learned about Be The Change. I chose Digital-sandpit and made an animation on Google Slides about kiwis. I had to research about kiwis. I want to inspire people to save them because their population is endangered. The hardest things in my animation was resizing things and figuring out how to stop my animation from lagging. Throughout the process I had lots of changes and delete slides that weren’t great. I got feedback to help make my animation better. My animation shows Be The Change by encouraging people to stop building homes where kiwis live.

 Please have a look at my work and give me feedback on these slides below so I may Improve it.




master copy

8 comments:

  1. cool!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Jed,
    I love the fact how you shared your blurb with us. I really like how you want to get a message across to people to stop cutting down wildlife. Maybe next time you could make it look more interesting and maybe for the start of the post or the title to make them a hook. Keep it up Jed…
    Sahana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jed I like your animation about saving the kiwi good job. I did and entry for digi awards to but it was an game not an animation. How long did it take for you to make it?

    Anyway I like your post here's my blog
    http://shsjaredi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Jed I like how you are trying to get a message about how humans are cutting down wildlife. What happened to your slide because it stops in the middle. Maybe next time you should insert it differently maybe that might help with the glitch. But the slides I did see were cool. I think that you did a great job and I like the amount of creativity that went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Jed i like that you used different words and why did you put the kid killed by a lightning and improved that you are great or doing your work with positive things and it is the great difference

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jed, I love that you added completely different words. Why did you have to make the kid die by lightning and I love that you improved it. You are great at what you do. You are doing your work with positive things and it has a made a great difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Jed, This blog post is amazing. I really like how you want to get a message across to people. Also its a great animation about you wanting to help Kiwis:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.