Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Hide & Seek

This week we are writing about hide and seek. First, we had to hiade and then see what we could see, hear, smell and feel. then we had to write about it. we had 3 categories to choose form. a description, a Narrative or a map/Instruction manual.

The Great Beast

Once upon a time In a school, I am running frantically to find a place to hide from a mysterious creature called… Um… Called… Actually I do not know what it is called yet but all we know is that it is dangerous. I am hiding with nobody and it is hard to find a place to hide but I, the great Kuro, saw the best place.

So, it is in the morning and we are told to hide, because the Great Dungeon Keepers (or the G.D.K’s (they’re not very great though… )) said that they were going to unleash the most terrible monster, called a… a… Whatever it’s called (that might actually be it’s name, have to put it in my list of guesses). So that is why I am now frantically trying to find a place to hide.

So I am running around right? So I keep on looking and looking and looking and looking and then I found the perfect hiding place! Have a look at this photo on the right… Just imagine that without the random arm in it, and you can barely see me. But… I can see… YOU.

Then… I saw an intruder and we had an argument about whether It should stay here or not, it went a bit like: “go away”
”No”
”go away”
”no”
”Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away Go away”
“No”
“ I give up”
and then the intruder left and then I went “yay”.

Then, I heard a PLOBINK! of someone falling off something was it a monster??? No, It was just a friendly Jasmine trying to desperately get back into her not-so-secret hiding place. Then I leaned back for a bit, then, I saw a Chloe exploring the wonders of the big blue carpet from behind a chair. (as if carpet was dangerous…)

Then, the apocalypse was over and we were told that it was safe to get out and the beast was tamed. Then we were told to write about our experience and that is what you are reading right now. ( the beast was probably Vocabulary or books or demon toothbrushes or something…)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.