Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Lemon Writing



We Are Learning To write descriptions.
This is my lemon writing.
We had to learn what it tasted like, felt like. smelt like and looked like.
The part that I most looked forward to was the tasting, ( it tasted better than I thought. )

The lemons stared at us. I was awakened by the smell of the appetising citrusy lemons. The inside looked like the scales of the mullet fish. the whole thing had yellow on it. and there we go! As I gnawed into the juicy object, the sour citrus flavour  detonated and overflowed in my mouth. After I ate the rancid yellow, moon-shaped object, I really wanted another... and another... and another.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.