Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Autumn Poem

a few weeks ago, we wrote a poem about Autumn. read the rest to see my Autumn Poem.

Looking Forward To Autumn

I can’t wait to smell the soft, warm and mouthwatering chicken roasting in a Blazing and boiling oven.

I can’t wait to taste the sweet maple syrup on the warm circular pancakes all stacked on top of each other.

I can’t wait to see the the colourful crisp leaves plummeting down onto the solid soil along with acorns.

Here comes Autumn.

I can’t wait to feel the fresh cold air swirling and whirling around me as I stroll along the stone pavement.

I can’t wait to hear the scrumptious pumpkin soup bubbling in the pot with sour cream and the wooden spoon scraping the bowls.

Here comes Autumn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.