Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Never poem

A few weeks ago, we made a poem with lots of alliteration and they still made sense! read on the see my poem.

Pyrotechnical People Eating Papayas

I would never eat a pea with purple plumes puffing out of it.
I would never wear a pummeled, puffy pillow last worn by a pyromaniac.
I would never buy a puppy and a pig and a pachycephalosaurus diagnosed with pyromania.
I would never get a pikachu and pie If I eat, palladium and pyrotechnically packed papayas.
I would never go to pardubice If I were a pyromaniac with pyrosulphate and a pyroelectric professional.
I would Always like to think about playing pool in a pool in the philippines while eating pink, plump plums.
And I promise never to list the words pyromancer, pzazz, pyrogallol, passamenterie, perambulator, pyrotachnicians and pyrotechny, practically in order while eating pie and calculating (pi x p = 9827) and at the same time remembering the elements plumbum, platinum and palladium and looking at a paleontologist packing while eating parsnips.
The End





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.