Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

That Was Summer Poem

Last week, in writing, we were learning About wow words. Wow words are Adjectives or describing words. we made an Summer Poem and have a look below to see my Summer poem.

Attempt 2
That was summer!!!
I remember smelling, the Golden coloured sap from the Bright Green Towering Trees.

I remember tasting, the impossibly soft and creamy mint Ice-cream with lots of crunchy little chocolate chips on it.

I remember seeing the crystal clear waters on the warm velvety sand of the vast beaches.

That Was Summer.

I remember feeling the cool breeze that comes gracefully every few seconds and the warm sunbeams on my back.

I remember hearing the quick, loud rhythmic beats of the little cicadas echoing in the trees.

That was Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.