Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Spencer Park

this week we are writing a recount about Spencer Park. have a look at the my Writing Below.

Recount, Spencer Park


I was really excited because… On Friday, the 10th  March, the senior, year 4-6 learning community are going to have a trip to … SPENCER PARK!!!


Once we got off the bus, we got told the about the rules of the park. After that, we all either crouched or sat on top  of our bags while eating our morning tea because the ground was wet with dew. After we ate, we went to play on the playground. Most of the things on the playground were wet and at first I was confused and then I thought, oh it is just the moisture. And I had lots of fun playing on the playground.


There were lots of interesting things on the playground like; the spinny thing that you can ride on while you take turns pushing, seesaws, slides, a large sandpit, a humongous field that you can play in etcetera etcetera. I played on the giant tower of ropes and I liked jumping in the middle of the bridge to the other side. After the playground, we went to the Beach.


So we all painstakingly walked the long way to the beach. And we had a competition to see who could make the tallest, most creative and most collaborative team tower building. My group didn’t win for any of them. But, my groups one was at least 2 meters tall. It had a giant log on it and had 1 small thick branch supporting a tall skinny branch with seaweed at the end of it and there was lots of sand, seaweed and shells patterned skillfully around our tower.


After that we Had lunch.  for lunch I had chicken and bread.  after lunch I went on the flying fox there were lots of people there but most of the people left so I was left with with Loreen and Tennessee  so I put decided to play with  them on the flying foxes and we kept  switching between us three.We did some tricks, like standing there were supposed to sit. And kept doing so until It was time to go back to school. And we went back on a bus back to school. (I nearly slept on the bus). I also talked to my friends all the way back.   


Out of all that happened I liked playing on the flying foxes with my friends because we had made a process to have even turns and we also did some Amazing tricks such as standing on the odd black thing.

1 comment:

  1. well done Jed i liked your sentences i love the Spencer Park bit!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.